From Watergen making a splash on World Water Day, to 2gether’s European platform launch that allows users to spend their crypto anywhere, March has been a great month for Blonde 2.0 clients!
- Watergen’s world saving technology made a splash on World Water Day. See what’s new with this important, Israeli innovation here: Business Insider, El Mundo, Insider, La Verdad, Business Insider – Australia, ETrend, Business Insider – India, Business Insider – Nederland, Pulse, TechBox, Business Insider – Singapore, Business Times, Israel21C, Engineering News, De Ingenieur, Water Education Foundation, OOSKA News, and Augusta Review.
- 2gether released the first Visa crypto debit card so crypto-holders can spend their coins and token anywhere, at anytime. Read about it on: Investing.com, CoinDesk, Money Times, Investing.com – Russia, Investing.com – India, Investing.com – Italy, Bitcoin.com, UToday, Bitcoin Exchange Guide, AMB Crypto, Investing.com – Germany, DailyHODL, FinExtra, Investing.com – Canada, PYMNTS, CryptoGlobe, Crypto Daily, Verdict (twice!), KriptoKoin, SiamBlockchain, ETHNews, BlockMedia, Crowdfund Insider, Cryptominando, CoinDesk Korea, Silicon Canals, RTT News, LeapRate, The Paypers, Ripple Coin News, CoinRevolution, Business Telegraph, Coinmarkets (three times!), Cryptomarkets.net, Ibinex News (twice!), Filthy Lucre, TechNews, Fintech Insight, CryptoCoin Sheep, Startup 365, BlockTV Interview, CoinWire, The Startup Founder, BitInvader, and The Blockchain Land.
- Zebra Medical Vision announced its plans to expand across India. Read about it on: AP News, Entrepreneur India, Times of Israel (twice!), Globes (twice!), Calcalist (twice!), The Marker, Israel Noticias, Calcalistech, Israel Hayom, Crowdfund Insider, Pharmaphorum, Radiology Business, Health Data Management, and The Media Line.
- Sonarax unveiled its ultrasonic technology at MWC! Read about it here: Yahoo News, Reuters, Yahoo News UK, The Times of Israel, Deccan Chronicle, Noticias de Israel, www.isra.com, Thanh Nien, VOA Noticias, Light Reading, Gadget, IoT Now, FutureIoT, and Dutch Connect.
- Gurushots secured $5 million in funding for its addictive crowd-based photo game. See it here: Axios, VC Russia, PetaPixel, FS Stoppers, Rusbase, Geektime, Globes, CTech (twice!), FinSMEs, and TechStartups.
- Terra announced Kakao’s recent investment into the platform’s technology. Check it out on: Bankless Times, Crypto News, Crypto Slate, BTC Manager (twice!), Crowdfund Insider, Blocktribune, Token Post, Malta Winds, and Token Post.
- Celsius Network is on a mission to bring 100 million new users to blockchain. Read all about it on: Yahoo! Finance, Investing.com, Bitcoinist, American Banker, The Bitcoin News, Coin Rivet, ZyCrypto, LeapRate, Enterprise Times, and Crypto Reporter.
- Celsius Network’s Founding President, Daniel Leon, shared his reaction to Facebook’s plans of joining the blockchain community in Israel on The Jerusalem Post.
- Sixgill’s Fortnite discovery made headlines on: USA Today, HackRead, Pabloyglesias, I Hate Money Laundering, Medcom, Valori, Xoox, The Marker, Edivaldobrito, and Paralelo32.
- Kin’s collaboration with Madlipz and Tapatalk was covered on: BitcoinExchangeGuide, ZyCrypto, Crowdfund Insider, Bankless Times, BlockchainNews, Bit-media.org (twice!), cryptoworldnews.co, Crypto Radar, and NXT Alpha.
- BlockRules’ STO announcement was featured on: CoinCodex, CrowdFund Insider, CryptoNinjas, Bankless Times, Securities.io, and Bit-media.org.
- IBTimes published a piece on how STOs secure sufficient global fundraising by Adityo Prakash, Executive Chairman of BlockRules and CEO of Verseon.
- Univo partnered with Veoli to work on a new cannabis inhaler. Read all about it on: Globes, Calcalist (twice!), The Marker, Bizportal (twice!), and Cannabis Magazine.
- Skyroam was named a must-have travel gadget by: The Independent, Mic, IDropNews, Freeskier, Metord, and Travel News.
- Winding Tree’s blockchain-based travel distribution platform is still soaring high. Read all about it on: CondeNast Traveler, Iris, Eye For Travel, IrishTechNews, CardRates, and NewsBTC.
- VOLUM partnered with global wine and spirits producer ISBG to implement its blockchain-based track and trace platform featured on: ZyCrypto, Blockmanity, CryptoNinjas, Bankless Times, and Crypto Reporter.
- JFrog was featured as a growing company on: Haaretz (twice!), The Marker, and Globes.
- Genius Pack’s Supercharged carry-on was created based on customer feedback and meets every traveler’s needs. The details landed on: Digital Trends, Stuff, and Lifney.
- Market Beyond announced its new retail analytics dashboard, powered by AI, which was covered by: Geektime, PEHub, Finsmes, and Globes.
- AquaMaof’s advanced RAS technology has reeled in headlines and mentions from: IntraFish, Hatchery International, Flatland Today, and Speaking Times.
- PumaPay’s CEO, Yoav Dror, shared his unique insights on Investing.com and BlockTV!
- Pillar’s secure and user-friendly cryptocurrency wallet was covered on CryptoBriefing.
- Viber 10, Viber’s most recent platform upgrade with hidden number features, was mentioned in the social media wrap-up on Z6 Mag.
- OWC Pharma collaborated with Tel Aviv’s Sourasky Medical Center, with BioSpectrum Asia sharing the story.
- Invest In Blockchain featured a piece on how online identity verification is important, specifically in the space of online dating by Stefan Neagu, Co-Founder of Persona.
- Stefan also discussed the value of blockchain-based record keeping, for family history, medical records, and more on BlockTribune.
Our fearless Founder and Co-CEO, Ayelet Noff, shared her two-cents on Ayelet Shaked’s ‘Fascism’ political ad from a PR perspective. Read all about it on EuroNews.
Our Co-CEO Motti Peer discussed breast implants and data privacy on BLOCKTV this month, make sure to check out the full segment!
Motti was also featured on a podcast segment of “Ten Minutes of Marketing,” to discuss the PR guide for startups. Check out the full episode here (Hebrew).
We are also really excited to welcome two new members to our Media Relations Team! Tahli and Liel, we’re so happy to have you!