Following the success of its previous blockchain conference in Tel Aviv, NEXT BLOCK will head on over to Sofia, Bulgaria – a location that strongly supports the cryptocurrency space. Bulgaria will be hosting the even, “The Future of Securities and Blockchain Technology,” organized by Krypton Events. It will take place on April 12, 2019.
The event will bring together over 350 participants and distinguished speakers, which include some of the world’s top blockchain experts, to discuss the hottest topics in the blockchain space.
Among the first confirmed speakers are:
- Pavlo Tanasyuk, Founder of Spacebit and CEO of BlockVerify
- Eran Tirer, Founder & CEO, Ledgertech AG
- Hartej Sawhney, Co-Founder Hosho
- Silvan Jongerius, Managing Partner & DPO at TechGDPR, Founder at Berchain.com
- Ralph Liu, Founder and CEO, MuleChain, Inc.
- Alex Nascimento, Faculty Marketing & Blockchain UCLA EXT & Co-Founder at UCLA Blockchain Lab
- Jan Sammut, Founder and CEO at RefToken
Following the event, FashionTV, will host an epic after party, continuing the tradition of 2018’s most memorable crypto-parties.
You also have the option to present your company in the EXPO ZONE, as well as from the conference’s main stage. NEXT BLOCK will provide your company with the best methods to earn investors’ attention and trust!
NEXT BLOCK will also host a small private investors pre-party the day before the event, where they will be able to network, discuss, find co-investors, and meet the best startups – all while enjoying refined drinks and a buffet! Explore the agenda, buy a ticket, and become a sponsor or media partner at next-block.org.