This just in! Tel Aviv will be hosting the NEXT BLOCK Conference, “From Chaos To Clarity: 2019 Trends” organized by Krypton Events. The event will take place on December 12th at the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
The conference will bring together over 350 participants to discuss the latest and hottest topics buzzing in the blockchain space. Participants can expect to tune in LIVE to over 20 speakers of their choice who specialize in blockchain and will predict upcoming technology trends in 2019.
Keynote Speaker, David Weild IV, is a stock market expert and most notable for his position as the Vice Chairman of NASDAQ. David is also recognized as the “father” of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups (JOBS) Act and has received acknowledgement for his involvement in drafting legislation for the United States Congress.
Other first round speakers include:
- Jan Sammut – Founder and CEO of RefToken
- Ofer Rotem – General Partner of Collider Ventures,
- Naeem Aslam – Forbes Columnist and Chief Market Analyst at ThinkMarkets
- Gianluca Massini Rosati – Founder and CEO Presso Xriba
- Ilan Tzorya – Founder and CEO of Krypton Capital
- Avia Arika – Head of Avia Law
- Marc P. Bernegger – Seasoned fintech and cryptocurrency entrepreneur
- Motti Peer – Co-CEO of Blonde 2.0
Following the event, FashionTV by NEXT BLOCK will host an epic after-party, continuing the tradition of 2018’s most memorable crypto-parties.
You also have the option to present your company in the EXPO ZONE or during the ICO Pitch Session: Each participant will be given 5 minutes to appeal to investors’ wallets!
When purchasing your tickets, remember to use PromoBlonde25 for your 25%!
Explore the agenda, buy a ticket, and become a sponsor or media partner at next-block.org.